CIVIL DEATH means you are in existence, but you are not known politically in the State in which you reside. As you have no identity in the world: you are rendered a stateless people, according to Sub-Commissioner, Professor Jose Bengoa. Civil death is an international (UN) term; it can be interpreted to mean that you […]Read More...
Silis Muhammad’s New Book!
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED…
- Attention Blacks, “African Americans”, Afrodescendants: Civil Death Explained By Honorable Silis Muhammad
- How to improve the Black condition without enduring U.S. politics (which doesn’t address what’s required for true Black freedom)
- Original Man, Know Thyself [free download below]
- Silis Muhammad on Human Rights and Reparations (Source: www.AllForReparations.org)
- Lost-Found Nation of Islam Training: Understanding And Making Exodus From the Old World of Confusion